January 21, 2010

Girl Crush

Ever since seeing Failure to Launch  (i don't give a shit what the critics say, I liked that movie!!) I have been obsessed with Zooey Deschanel.  I think she is the cutest thing ever.  I will watch a movie soley on the basis that she is in it.
Not only is she an entertaining actress, she is also in a band: She & Him.  They make 60's style folky music and are really good!
one of my favorite songs:



Also:
Top 5 Zooey Deschanel Movies
  1. Almost Famous
  2. Failure to Launch
  3. Big Trouble
  4. Elf
  5. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I haven't seen (500) Days of Summer yet, but i'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. i predict that (500) days of summer will likely take the place of number one on that list. i find that she is so absurd & frank. she transcends the quintessential badass girl that does what she wants & marches to the beat of her own drummer...because she does it better; she is unique, edgy, & tasteful.

    ReplyDelete